Welcome to my blog!

Hi there and welcome to my blog!This place has codes,some times news before you hear bout it and much,much more!Please look and Happy jamming!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Story Continues

Hey jammers,I got chapter two of "the mysterious jammer"coming out now!
           After Rosey and miss went back to Rosey's den they got a letter saying that they had to show the new monkey his new Dark-gray castle den.Once miss and Rosey went up to the monkey and showed him the path to his den he said 'I've seen bigger and better castles" Rosey said back"well every one in Jamma used almost all their gems to get you this castle!" then that mean monkey yelled back"Well i dont care ow much it took now where are my servants!"

And that was chapter 2 of the story"the mysterious jammer"

No comments:

Post a Comment