Welcome to my blog!

Hi there and welcome to my blog!This place has codes,some times news before you hear bout it and much,much more!Please look and Happy jamming!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rabbit Week!Worship the bunnies!

Hey jammer of jamma.On monday(may 23,2011) is the begining of Rabbit Week(go to the activities calender to see)So if you see a rabbit named Miss SunnyFlower call me and tell me that you read my blog and would love to help out with my Rabbit Week party(games,dancing,food,and lots of bunnies)So Anyway at my party Im going to be passing out Bunny hats and bunny plushies plus if your lucky you could get a member only big stuffed plushie bunny.Plus if you see a brown koala named Rosey BerryBelle tell her that you are glad that you and miss sunnyflower are best friends.
-Happy Jamming

No comments:

Post a Comment