Welcome to my blog!

Hi there and welcome to my blog!This place has codes,some times news before you hear bout it and much,much more!Please look and Happy jamming!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Jamming for clothes

Jammers guess what?They have new winter booties!I got mine in pink which matches my coat and hood!Plus If you have a friend who is a koala or a bunny they now have seal,bunny,koala, and elephant banners in Apodale!Plus I have a new contest and if you win you can win eithe a Blue locket or some dragon stuff like wings!Ok so the game I chose was
                             PEST CONTROL(IN APODALE)
                               so my score was-25,450
Good score right?So if you beat that score you can get wings or a locket.Plus have you seen the new game foodfight!Its awesome and can only be found in apodale!I gotta go my friends are wating for me at club geoz
-happy jamming

No comments:

Post a Comment