Welcome to my blog!

Hi there and welcome to my blog!This place has codes,some times news before you hear bout it and much,much more!Please look and Happy jamming!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Going gaga for Gloves

Heya Jammers!Im Miss SunnyFlower and welcome to my blog!So do you know what's the rarest thing on animal jam?Gloves!So anyway I have seen people trying to trade but there is and 90% chance you wont get the glove.So this is one discovery I have found While I have been Jamming on AnimalJam I have found the coolest thing ever! A secret glove room!All you have to do is go to Coral Canyons with a friend and tell them to help you break the bidge,but you have to jump you cant dance or sleep(I tried it before it didn't work)so then while your breaking the bridge wear all your clothes or/and become the heaviest animal you have to break it.New posts come often so come here and check everyday for new posts,codes,secrets,A challeng me Challenge,and I'll post some cute animal photos plus here are some now!

Stop It! Stop it im so ticklish!!!!! Isn't this guy cute?

Aww!Isn't this guy soo cute?!

3 comments:

  1. there sooooooo cute i wish i could hug them

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right...They are cute! I love bunnies! My second most used animal on AJ is a bunny named Flora Snowyviolet! I use her quite a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love those! Bunnies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete