Welcome to my blog!

Hi there and welcome to my blog!This place has codes,some times news before you hear bout it and much,much more!Please look and Happy jamming!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Member Member Member!

Hey jammers guess what?I'm a Member!That's right i'm a member!Can you guess what else is up and at it with me this week?A Challenge Me Challenge so this week I chose one of my favorite games Twister(go to the beach keep going right go through second cave and go on top of the rock in the cave) 
                                                              So my score was                                                                                                                                                   18693
Nice!So if u can beat that score take a pic and show it to me and if I ever see u on animal jam ill give u a special surprises.So now here are some codes(potion,and discovery)Plus have you heard about the games,go to the top floor and either dont see or you do?well if you dont see them you have to be a member.Now I know u want to see all kinds of pics of cute animals but i wont post one on every post but here is one now

 Sorry if it didn't come up my computer isn't working well right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment