Welcome to my blog!

Hi there and welcome to my blog!This place has codes,some times news before you hear bout it and much,much more!Please look and Happy jamming!

Friday, May 27, 2011

The funny song about AJ and Sandwhiches

                                       Hey guys i had a perfect idea for a funny song!
                                           *The sandwhich song*
                          I throw my sand which in the air sometime saying aaaa-ooooo
                                    I need more mayo!!!
I wanna celebrate and eat my sandwhich saying aaa-ooo i need more mayo!!!
I came to eat eat eat.In all of the world's its my favorite treat treat treat treat
I'm eating all my favorite sandwiches sandwiches sandwiches
Make some space for both my sandwiches sandwiches sandwiches sandwiches yeah yeah
And it goes on and on and on and it goes on and on and on yeeeeaaaaah!
Cuz we will rock this sandwich we eat it all nite
its galatic oh it has dyanmite
Cuz  told you once now i told you twice its galatic oh it has dynamite
If you liked this sandwich im soon gonna post a story or maybe some other cool stuff
P.s If anyone copys this song they are in big trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment