Welcome to my blog!

Hi there and welcome to my blog!This place has codes,some times news before you hear bout it and much,much more!Please look and Happy jamming!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Time for the Jamming Oylimpics!

Hey jammers I got good news.The Animal Jam Olyimpics are here!I thought I could make a Blog event for jammers everywhere!So i made the The Animal Jam Oylimpics!The teams are Team Gem,Team Cove,Team Dark,Team Castle, and Team Mira!We have since there are five teams.We need five players on each team!The game i want you to play is....Fruit Slinger!If you get a score over 10000 points or so You can be in the team.Then we chose team captin and stuff,Plus your team color and mascot!The audtitions end on October 8!Plz join!

Right now all teams are open!Just comment on this post below saying the team you want to join,your username,and Your character name!Plz join soon!
-Miss SunnyFlower P.s the next chapter of petparty will come out in the next post.Plus the winning teams will win prizes! ya!And a cute animal photo for ya ^^
Isnt he cute?He just needs a hat and glasses and he looks great!

3 comments:

  1. Dancing MagicJoy is team captin for the team,Mira!Her username is FrostBlaze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm too late to join! I wanted to sign up my wolf named Blossom Berrymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey The Lean pack!Its me Miss SunnyFlower!I extended the deadlien so you can join!Good luck!and have fun!Happy jamming
    ~Miss SunnyFlower

    ReplyDelete