Welcome to my blog!

Hi there and welcome to my blog!This place has codes,some times news before you hear bout it and much,much more!Please look and Happy jamming!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Time for a day of play!

Hey jammers1I have a great idea that will get you gems and f.u.n!Ok so i make a list of games to play and they will be 2-4 player games!Ok so look below for the list of games!If you get a good score post in the comment section below me with a pic of your score!Also add your username and character name!That way i might be able to send it to you or add you as a friend may be bale to give you your pirze!Look at list below!
*SpiderZapper (With a friend)
*RiverRace(With 2 more friends)
*WindRider(With a friend)
  Ok so if you play a game with a friend you get  a bonus!I gotta go1Sorry leave so soon!Bye!Happy jamming
-Miss SunnyFlower

1 comment: