Welcome to my blog!

Hi there and welcome to my blog!This place has codes,some times news before you hear bout it and much,much more!Please look and Happy jamming!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'll be back!

Hey jammers I got some news.Good news is I got a seal plushie!Bad news is I won't be able to post that much for about a month because I'll be in Brazil but I won't have internet for a while but I love all the people that read my blog and I love my blog.I'll be leaving tommorrow at 5:00 so now im saying good bye for a while.I'll be back!
-Happy jamming and I'll miss you!

P.s Dont forget to have some summer fun by...
*Playing AnimalJam
*Eating icecream
*Swimming and fishing
*hanging out and calling friends
*Having water balloon fights
*Going to disney
*Taveling relaxing
*going to the movies
And that's all i can think of!Wish me luck on my trip and If I dont post by sometime in agust its because I may be stuck in Brazil!Bye jammers and I will never forget my blog and my fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment